Arthritis Ayurvedic Treatment
Pain- Chronic pain is observed to those who are diagnosed with arthritis.
Swelling- Swelling of joints will be seen those who have arthritis. It will also be a little red, swollen and painful around the affected area.
Stiffness- Inflamed joints can be stiff as soon as you wake up. Stiffness can be usually paired with pain and movement can be hampered.
Restriction of movement- Due to wear and tear of inflamed joints, restriction of movement is observed. The range of motion is limited for any patient diagnosed with arthritis.
Why choose us
• We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
• The Ayurvedic treatment offered is time-tested, safe and effective.
• We help in providing a healthy lifestyle which can help you set your goals and intentions for a healthy and peaceful life.
• Treatments like Panchakarma will be performed by our skilled doctors.
• Our treatments not only remove all the toxins of the body but also help you to detoxify and purify the body from within.
• We provide personalized diet plan for our patients.
• Our treatment is natural and holistic.
• Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.